Get HELP Now ...
- If you are in immediate danger telephone the police on 999 for assistance and let them know that it is a domestic abuse situation
- If you need to leave or find refuge now, you can come to our Advice Centre or call us on:
Helpline: 0800 0198 668 – Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm
Press 5 and it rings our helpline
- If you need help to leave out of these hours you can contact Call Derbyshire Out of Hours service on: 08456 058058
- If you need to leave or find refuge but are safe at this time, or if you need advice and would just like to talk about the situation you are in, you can contact the Advice Centre at the address or number below.
- You can also email us with your questions.
You can choose how you would like us to get back to you.
How to contact us if you need help
Drop in Advice Centre:
West Bank House, Albion Road, Chesterfield, S40 1LL
Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm
Telephone: Helpline - 0800 0198 668
Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
Agency / office line - 01246 540464
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5pm
Email us at: email@example.com
If you are looking for support in another area, you can call the National Domestic Violence Helpline (24 hours) on 0808 2000 247 or visit the Women's Aid website www.womensaid.org.uk who have a services in your area page